EFFAST CV valve is a PVC-U spring check valve ideal for use in applications that require precise closure and noiseless movement. CV check valve is suitable for use in water treatment, SPAs and pools.
- Solvent welded sockets (ISO, BS) or BSPP threaded sockets.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal installation
- Stainless Steel spring
- Nominal pressure: PN 16 bar 232 psi
- EPDM or FKM O-ring
PVC-U true/double union ball valve ideal for applications in the feld of agriculture, swimming pools, light water treatment and non-critical chemicals.
- JIS Solvent welded socket
- Nominal pressure (PN): 16 bar – 232 psi
- Floating full bore ball locked in place on both sides.
- Fully round ball smoothed by special turning machines.
- Machined stem seat.
- PE ball seat.
- EPDM or FKM O-rings.
- Ergonomic handle with integrated tool for removing of union bushings and adjust the call seat carrier.
- Potable water approval.
- Marine Application approval.
- CE approval.