Aquaperl Perlite Filter Media (4.5kg/10kg)
$21.00 – $37.00
Unique properties of Perlite Filter Aid include its jagged interlocking morphology and microscopic channels allowing efficient flowrates and water clarity. In comparison to D.E., Perlite has a higher solid and oil holding capacity and lower density allowing for uniform pre-coat thickness and deposition on element.
General Perlite Features:
- Colour: White
- Shape: Rounded/Angular
- Bulk Density: 40-160kg/m3
- Moisture Loss at 110°C: 0.5-2%
- pH in water: 6-9
- Combustibility: Non-combustible
- MOH Hardness: 1-2
- Sintering Temperature: 1260-1340°C
- Fusion: 1260-1340°C
- Water Holding Capacity: 220-325% by wt. 20-50% by vol.