Aquaperl Perlite Filter Media for swimming pool filtration – 4.5kg / 10kg
Login to view prices
Unique properties of Perlite Filter Aid
include its jagged interlocking morphology and microscopic channels allowing efficient flowrates and water clarity. In comparison to D.E., Perlite has a higher solid and oil holding capacity and lower density allowing for uniform pre-coat thickness and deposition on element.
General Perlite Features:
- Colour: White
- Shape: Rounded/Angular
- Bulk Density: 40-160kg/m3
- Moisture Loss at 110°C: 0.5-2%
- pH in water: 6-9
- Combustibility: Non-combustible
- MOH Hardness: 1-2
- Sintering Temperature: 1260-1340°C
- Fusion: 1260-1340°C
- Water Holding Capacity: 220-325% by wt. 20-50% by vol.